BuzzBGone Zap takes flying pest control to a whole new level. BuzzBGone Zap is a USB-rechargeable and portable mosquito zapper that uses Bright LED light to trap irritating insects like mosquitoes, gnats, and other pests. Each mosquito bug zapper is also whisper-quiet, so it's perfect for setting-up inside the home while you sleep or relax.
• Keeps annoying insects at bay. 360-degree field LED Light with octenol attracts and kills mosquitoes, gnats, and other pests with ease.
• Easily rechargeable. Simply charge the portable bug zapper using the USB-C charging cable provided to get up to 15 hours of zapping power.
• Reliable. BuzzBGone outdoor bug zapper is reliable for households with children and pets. For your peace of mind, when the blue light bug zapper is turned off, the unit will drop from 750V to 34V.
• Compact and portable. The small size of this mosquito bug zapper allows you to take it with you everywhere you go. Hang it up or stand it upright.
• 360° LED Light
• 2 Zap Modes: Zap + LED or Zap only
• Wireless mosquito bug zapper
• Bright LEDs to draw flying pests in
• Handle strap for different positions
• Non-slip feet
• USB Type-C charging
• Battery: 4000mAh
• Battery run time: Up to 15 hours
• Charge time: Up to 8 hours
• Unit size: 125 x 52 140mm
• Grid voltage: 750V
• Input: 5V-2A
• Turn the portable bug zapper off before cleaning
How To Use BuzzBGone Zap
The answer is yes! BuzzBGone has been tested by independent labs and has been proven to be effective at trapping and killing mosquitoes. In fact, BuzzBGone is so effective that it can reduce the mosquito population in an area by up to 90%. So if you're looking for a way to combat the mosquito problem in your yard or home, BuzzBGone is definitely worth considering.
Buzz B-Gone Zap uses effective purple LEDs to attract mosquitoes and other bugs, and then utilizes an electric coil which kills those bugs, dead! This device is designed to trap and kill mosquitoes. It uses a UV light to attract mosquitoes, and then an electric grid traps and kills them. The design is small, light and portable, making it easy to use in any area where mosquitoes are a problem.
Once Buzzbgone is fully charged, the device can be used for up to 6 hours on a single charge, making it ideal for use in large rooms or during extended periods of time outdoors.
The device is safe to use around children and pets, and it is also environmentally friendly. BuzzBGone is a great way to protect yourself from mosquitoes and other pests.
No, Buzz B-Gone Zap does not require a wall outlet for power. Buzz B-Gone Zap is powered by a rechargeable battery that uses a USB connection for charging. You can charge the device with any standard USB port, such as the ones found on most computers or portable chargers.